How to setup an experimental Stendhal HTML5 Environment?
(Redirected from How to setup an experimental Stendhal Websocket Environment?)
- Setup a development environment as discussed in Using Eclipse with Stendhal
- Edit server.ini to add these lines, replacing "accountname" with the name of your account for testing:
- Launch the Stendhal server
- Visit http://localhost:8080/stendhal.html
- You can add #charname to the end of the above urls. Note those characters must belong to the account name configured.
- You need to click into the chat input field in order to move your character with arrow keys