All user commands can be invoked with a forward slash ("/") followed by the command name & any arguments.
Commands that can be used by all players.
- /me <action>
- Show an emote message about what you are doing.
- /tell <player> <message>
- Sends a private message to <player>.
- /answer <message>
- Sends a private message to the last player who sent a message to you.
- // <message>
- Sends a private message to the last player you sent a message to.
- /storemessage <player> <message>
- Stores a private message to deliver for an offline <player>.
- /support <message>
- Ask an administrator for help.
- List all players currently online.
- /where <player>
- Show the current location of <player>.
- /sentence <text>
- Writes the sentence that appears on Website.
- /drop [quantity] <item>
- Drop a certain number of an item.
- /markscroll <text>
- Mark your empty scroll and add a text label.
- Switches between single click mode and double click mode.
- Toggles autowalk.
- Disables autowalk.
- Mute or unmute sounds.
- /volume [name <value>]
- Lists or sets the volume for sound and music.
Commands that can be used by game masters.