All user commands can be invoked with a forward slash ("/") followed by the command name & any arguments.
Commands that can be used by all players.
- Show an emote message about what you are doing.
/tell <player> <message>
- Sends a private message to <player>.
- Sends a private message to the last player who sent a message to you.
- Sends a private message to the last player you sent a message to.
/storemessage <player> <message>
- Stores a private message to deliver for an offline <player>.
- List all players currently online.
- Show the current location of <player>.
- Writes the sentence that appears on Website.
- Show help information.
- Ask an administrator for help.
- Open Stendhal FAQs wiki page in browser.
/drop [quantity] <item>
- Drop a certain number of an item.
- Mark your empty scroll and add a text label.
Buddies and Enemies
- Add <player> to your buddy list.
- Remove <player> from your buddy list.
/ignore <player> [<minutes>|*|- [<reason...>]]
- Add <player> to your ignore list.
- Find out who is on your ignore list.
- Remove <player> from your ignore list.
- Set an away message.
- Remove away status.
- Set a message to ignore all non-buddies.
- Remove grumpy status.
/name <pet> <name>
- Give a name to your pet.
- Opens a player profile page on stendhalgame.org.
- Switches between single click mode and double click mode.
- Toggles autowalk.
- Disables autowalk.
- Mute or unmute sounds.
/volume [name <value>]
- Lists or sets the volume for sound and music.
- Find out what the current server time is.
- Clear chat log.
Commands that can be used by game masters.
(See Stendhal Administration for full list)
/supportanswer <player> <message>
- Replies to a support question. Replace <message> with $faq, $faqsocial, $ignore, $faqpvp, $wiki, $knownbug, $bugstracker, $rules, $notsupport or $spam shortcuts if desired.
- Send a private message to all logged-in players.
- Teleport yourself near the specified player or NPC.
- Makes you teleport to the location you double click.
- Makes yourself invisible and intangible.
- Toggles whether or not you are invisible to creatures.
/teleport <player> <zone> <x> <y>
- Teleport the specified player to the given location.
/alter <player> <attrib> <mode> <value>
- Alter stat
playerby the given amount;
modecan be ADD, SUB, SET or UNSET. See
/gmhelpalter for details.
/altercreature <id> name;atk;def;hp;xp
- Change values of the creature. Use - as a placeholder to keep default value. Useful in raids.
/alterquest <player> <questslot> <value>
- Update the
/summon <creature|item> [x] [y]
- Summon the specified item or creature at co-ordinates <x>, <y> in the current zone.
/summonat <player> <slot> [amount] <item>
- Summon the specified item into the specified slot of
amountdefaults to 1 if not specified.
- Show help information for game masters.
alter|script|support: Show more detailed information for category.
/adminnote <player> <note>
- Logs a note about player.
/adminlevel <player> [<newlevel>]
- Display or set the adminlevel of the specified player.
/jail <player> <minutes> <reason>
- Imprisons the player for a given length of time.
- List the jailed players and their sentences.
/gag <player> <minutes> <reason>
- Gags the player for a given length of time (player is unable to send messages to anyone).
/ban <character> <hours> <reason>
- Bans the account of the character from logging onto the game server or website for the specified amount of hours (-1 till end of time).
- Load (or reload) a script on the server. See
/gmhelpscript for details.
- Show complete details of
- Destroy an entity completely.