- Features to be included in the next release of Stendhal
- Preparation of an event for the missing NPC called Susi
- Adoption of "Community feel"-enhancing splash screen voting system
- Easing the players' transition to the new damage system
- Evaluation of the effective use of IRC, forums, trackers...
- Talking about ways to improve interpersonal relations inside the project.
- Gates for the flowerground aren't ready to be included in the 0.71 release.
- Make food healing faster for some standard foods: meat, ham, cheese by a bit. [done]
- Soup could probably heal 1% of the total hp rather than constant 25.
- Newbies don't really learn about potions:
- Carmen could give them away the first potion for free as they pass by.
- When they receive their potion they are told about using it and of the advantages of potions
- [Postponed at least until 0.72] Carmen can tell newbies to bring arandula to Ilisa to get more potions:
- Herbs (arandula, kekik, kokuda) can be collected for potions
- Herbs can be spread randomly around the zone (not growing likely on the same place every time) to prevent people from camping the grove.
- Potions can be given as part of a quest or produced (not swapped directly)
- Newbies need to get potions easierly:
- Gnome village is not an obvious place to get to for newbies:
- If players have leveled enough (perhaps levels 4 - 6), NPC Garbiddle can give a normal sized potion away for free and tell them to go to gnome village to get more minor potions.
- Put a path to there from semos plain n [done]
- Monogenes can give instructions/map to it
- Swap easily-gotten food items for potions:
- Leander (the pizza chef) could buy cheese (ham maybe and funghi, spinachi) for money as he needs it for pizza. [cheese: done] This idea is quantitatively extended here
- Prepare an event for the missing NPC named Susi:
- Pre-raid (server-only minor release, not a normal release like 0.71): to fix portals, add creature types but not needing new images [done]
- Post-raid release (server-only minor release, unless 0.71 happens to be actually ready by then): to fix the the ados npcs who talk about susi being missing.
- Write a draft of the roles played in the raid
- Have a polling system to vote for splash screens:
- Users can submit images for each release splash screen, these images are then put in a poll and voted and the most voted image is included in next release
- A previously displayed image is eligible for next release too.
- There will be picture moderators, to prevent inadequate or offensive images and they will have a veto to declare the poll null (e.g. in case someone decides to script the voting system)
- There's left to decide if wiki [see e.g. SplashScreens] or tracker will be the way for users to submit their images. This is to be done in a forum thread started by osl.
- osl will manage the poll and compose a page with all the candidates.
- Get players more aware of damage system mechanics:
- show "base_atk x weapon" rather than "base_atk + weapon" in the client: "base_atk x (weapon + 1)" would be even closer to be correct.
- display level (and possibly xp needed for next level) in character window.
- osl will open a forum thread to set a date for next GM meeting
- There wasn't an agreement about when to use each medium (IRC, forums, mailing lists, ...) but it was suggested to check/use regularly more of them and not just IRC.
- Interpersonal relations were talked about, which was actually the point of it all and not coming to any particular conclusion.