Please add here usability problems so they are eventually fixed. For [feature requests] go to the appropriate page.
[19:28] <hendrik> i just watched a new player [19:28] <hendrik> there are a few issue on the newbie quest. [19:29] <hendrik> * you have to know how to response to Tad [19:29] <hendrik> * you have to know to say "hi" to Monogenes to get the chat system explained. [19:29] <hendrik> * Monogenes has way to much text [19:29] <hendrik> * NPC timeout is to small. [19:30] <hendrik> * Ricardo spams the tavern so that the first interaction with Magaret is difficult. [19:30] <hendrik> * we did find no explanation how to kill rats or how to loot them. [19:31] <kiheru> Hayun Naratha explains killing [19:31] <hendrik> * ok [19:31] <hendrik> ok [19:31] <hendrik> * interaction with Magaret is difficult because she does not respond to "flask". [19:32] <kiheru> that's true [19:32] <hendrik> * ilsa has a blue "Tad" (which does not help) before the important #herb. [19:32] <hendrik> * how to you get money for the flask. [19:33] <hendrik> * we have no findable pointer to StendhalManual in the game
- Sometimes it's difficult to distinguish quantity numbers at inventory and corpses (ex: 3 with 8), mostly when there is more than one cipher, and because of light grey background. --barbanegra 03:45, 15 May 2007 (PDT)
* In most places you have to ask for an item to know its price, it could be shown between parenthesis "potion(250)" (or windowed shopping :) ). --barbanegra 08:48, 15 May 2007 (PDT) moved to tracker
:*Also you have no idea of the stats of an item before you buy. Maybe the ShopSigns shoudl have this on them? somehow? Kymara 01:01, 31 January 2008 (PST) moved to tracker
* When you target an enemy, you should automatically walk over next to them (instead of the "oh well, if he ever comes near me I'll hit him"-semantics) ~ Winterkoninkje 16:24, 15 June 2007 (PDT) moved to tracker
- When double-clicking on stairs and doors, you should walk over to them just like open spaces (instead of ignoring the instruction like for walls) ~ Winterkoninkje 16:24, 15 June 2007 (PDT)
- You can't control things like picking up items or attacking with your keyboard - I think that would be useful. Enyarok 10:51, 6 July 2007 (PDT)
- Sato is illogical:
[12:51] <sleepy77> sell sheep [12:51] <Sato> 1 sheep is worth 2. Do you want to sell it? [12:51] <sleepy77> yes [12:51] <Sato> Nah, that sheep looks too skinny. Feed it with red berries, and come back when it has become fatter.
Likewise for if it is too far away, he says what it's worth (which depends on weight) but then says bring it here so I can see it .... but he must have seen it already...