Marriage is a ritual which is known in most of our cultures all over the world and also around Faiumoni. It binds two people together in good and bad times. If you find a partner you want to spend the rest of your stendhal life with, you can tie the knots in Fado Church and have a beautiful party and honeymoon afterwards.
- Sister Benedicta, the nun of Fado Church
- Ognir, the Ring Maker in Fado
- Timothy and Tamara at the dressing rooms
- the Priest of Fado Church
- Linda, Fado hotel receptionist
- the happy couple
- The nun (Sister Benedicta) explains that when two people are married, they can be together whenever they want
- When two players wish to become engaged, they tell the nun (both must stand together and near the nun)
- If the groom likes he can buy a diamond engagement ring for his fiancee (not needed at all for quest though)
- The nun gives them invitation scrolls for the wedding, marked with the church
- Get 10 gold bar and 500 money to buy one wedding ring and you needed two for each player (or character).
- The players get a wedding ring made to give the other at the wedding by going to Ognir
- Ognir hints that they can get dressed into an outfit in the hotel
- When an engaged player goes to the Priest, he knows they are there to be married and checks they have the rings
- The marriage rites are performed
- The rings and engraved with the partner's name
- When they go to the Hotel they choose a lovers room from a catalogue
- They leave the lovers room when desired with another marked scroll
- 1500 XP in total
- Wedding Ring that teleports you to your spouse if worn
- Wedding Ring is not reward ( because you bought it) but the reward is power to teleport one character to other whom he or she married with.
- Nice things in the lovers rooms