Stendhal Creature Ideas
Please see HowToAddCreaturesStendhal for a technical explanation of how to implement new creatures.
These details identify what is needed to define a creature, it may be worth checking the attributes of other creatures of a similar level if you are not sure:
- name e.g. deer
- class, general description suitable for a range of creatures, probably already exists, e.g. animal
- description e.g. You see a defenceless deer, don't try to kill it.
- image, see image requirements
- attributes - it may help to look at other creatures of a similar level
- HP is the health measure
- Speed - how fast creature moves. Range is from 0 to 1, 1 is speed of player.
- Size - the size of the collision area on the ground of the creature in tiles: usually 1x1 for e.g. an elf
- corpse name - e.g. use animal corpse, use human corpse
- corpse size
- respawn - how long it takes to respawn
- which item, % chance, and the quantity range to pick from if stackable
- ai profiles, see HowToAddCreaturesStendhal#AI_profiles
- which zones and where should it be placed? How many in each zone? Spread out or located at one area?
List creatures here using the above format