Configure a development environment (IDE)
Most of our developers use Eclipse, so using that is strongly recommended, unless you are an experienced Netbeans user. Many people can answer questions about Eclipse, but with Netbeans you will be much on your own.
- Using Eclipse with Stendhal -- recommended
- Using NetBeans with Stendhal - Aimed towards NetBeans 5.5, but updated to configure Maven with NetBeans 6 Beta.
- Using NetBeans 6.0 with Stendhal - Updated NetBeans configuration guide with CVS help and new NetBeans features.
- How To Create Patch For Stendhal - includes Eclipse instructions
- How To See Tracker Items Within Eclipse - If you want to access the trackers of the Arianne Project within your Eclipse.