A shiny and high defence cloak is available for those willing to complete a long list of tasks for the seamstress Ida who lives and works in Ados city. The long story starts with Ida's broken sewing machine and missing parts for its repair.
- Ida, a seamstress in Ados.
- Imperial scientists, in kalavan basement
- Mithrilbourgh Wizards, in kirdneh and magic city
- Hogart, a retired master dwarf smith, forgotten below the dwarf mines in Orril.
- Terry, the dragon hatcher in semos caves.
- Ritati Dragontracker, odds and ends buyer in ados abandoned keep
- Pdiddi, the dodgy dealer from Semos
- Josephine, young woman from Fado
- Pedinghaus, the mithril casting wizard in Ados
- Ida needs sewing machine fixed, with one of three items from a list
- Once machine fixed and if you have done mithril shield quest, Ida offers you cloak
- Kampusch tells you to how to make the fabric
- Imperial scientists take silk glands and make silk thread
- Kampusch fuses mithril nuggets into the silk thread
- Whiggins weaves mithril thread into mithril fabric
- Ida takes fabric then asks for magical scissors
- Hogart makes the scissors which need magical eggshells
- Terry swaps eggshells for disease poison
- Ida takes the scissors then asks for a magical needle
- Needles come from Ritati Dragontracker
- Ida breaks a random number of needles, meaning you need to get more each time
- Ida pricks her finger on the last needle and goes to twilight zone
- Pdiddi sells the twilight moss to get to twilight zone
- The twilight slime in the twilight zone drops the twilight elixir to heal lda
- After being ill Ida asks you to take a blue striped cloak to Josephine
- After taking cloak to Josephine and telling Ida it is done, she asks for a mithril clasp
- Pedinghaus makes mithril clasp
- The clasp completes the cloak
- Mithril Cloak