Stendhal Quest Ideas/Kill Arch Rats
Waerryna asks the player to kill a random number of arch rats since she sees their existence as a mockery of black magic. This gives Waerryna more to do with the player than be a glorified caution sign, and really the rat city could stand more "tourism".
This quest expands the actions of an existing NPC, Waerryna, the dark elf in Orril dungeon.
- Player finds Waerryna and accepts quest.
- Player goes to Rat City and has a good time.
- Player goes back to Waerryna for reward.
- Can be repeated. (Maybe every 3 or 5 day?)
** Player Asks for Quest
- "I'd teach those Arch Rats a lesson if I could leave my post. I don't suppose you could go to rat city in my place?".
** Player accepts
- "Excellent... come back when you've killed # arch rats."
** Player declines
- "Hehe, I suppose I ask too much of a human.",
** Quest is repeatable
- "Those rats are becoming a nuisance again. Mind exterminating them?".
** Additional flavor text
- "rat","Those filthy mutants are toying with black magic."
- "black_magic","A sacred art only us dark elves are qualified to wield!"
- "mutants", (Gives some elaborate explanation behind the origins of the rat people.)